Monday 30 March 2020

A MUST READ BOOK


Staying positive is not less than a challenge these days. But there are many ways to combat these challenges. To keep myself calm and composed even in tough situations, I  read motivational books as they stuff up my mind with peace.

Recently, I read 'Sapne Sach aur Udaan' written by Dr. Diwakar Pokhriyal and it simply reposed my mind. 
Full of eleven detailed motivational chapters, which describe how we can find positivity even in the hardships of our life, the depth of our perspicacity towards others and understanding our own life, this book took me on a roller coaster ride of understanding the presence of positivity.  

What I liked the most about this book is that the chapters are given in a form of conversation which made it easy for me to understand the message, the author has tried to convey.   

Moreover, the language of the novel is Hindi, so that anyone can read and understand it easily. 
The title of the book is so apt according to the context given inside the book. Also, the cover itself gives a message that we should fly like a bird and set our thoughts free and not lock them up inside a cage. It's a 10/10 book which you should not miss.  

After finishing this, I realized that how we have engrossed ourselves in looking out the cynical side of every situation and neglecting the positivity around us. But the truth is, everything that happens with us has a positive side too.  It's just that we need to change our perception and this book helped me in doing the same. 
I would prefer gifting these kinds of books to my friends or closed ones rather than any other. 



4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this wonderful review :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review. very informative. Keep reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the review, ma'am. Loved it. 😊

    ReplyDelete