Monday 28 August 2023

Silence, a sheer experience

 After so long, I found an intriguing poetry book. 

Silence, a Sheer experience written by Neha Khushboo.

I think this is an experience I wish to give my mind every single day because 'Silence' binds us to the rhythm of existence, reminding us that in stillness, we gather strength to face the clamor of the world anew.

'Silence, a sheer experience' offers poetry full of inspiration, motivation, and good vibes. These poems can simply make your day delightful and optimistic. 

The author has beautifully conveyed that it's in these tranquil moments, we truly hear ourselves, embracing the whispers of our soul and discovering the depths of our emotions. 

There are 30 poems that you can read (each poem a day) 

Quoting a few of my favorite lines from the book, 
"I am witty and sarcastic, 
I am outspoken and thoughtful,
I am bold and daring
Thus, I know I am beautiful"

Aren't these lines motivating for you? Or don't you think these are written for you when you read them?
Well, just like the above four lines, there are several poems in the book that you can share with your friends or dear ones to cheer them up.

Each page resonates with the power of the unsaid, leaving an indelible mark on the reader's soul.

The language used by the author is very easy to comprehend. While turning pages, you will realize that 'Silence' is not absence; it's a presence that mends, soothes, and ultimately heals the soul's most profound scars.

If you look closely, the cover of the book itself is very appealing and reflects the meaning of the word, 'Silence'. 

I would gladly recommend 'Silence. a sheer experience' to the people out there. The book is quite handy also so you can carry it while going anywhere, just like I did :) 

Keeping in mind all the points, I'd give this book 5 stars.

Remember: 'Silence: A Sheer Experience' is not just a book, but a journey into the stillness that speaks volumes

Get yourself a copy from Amazon




No comments:

Post a Comment