Tuesday 16 February 2021

Vitamin H, Volume 2

 After reading volume 1 of Vitamin H, how could I miss the second volume?

Since my excitement was at its peak, I got overwhelmed when I received this book.

Written by Abhishek Vipul Thakkar, this book offers you quotes full of inspiration, motivation, and overall good vibes. These quotes are simply amazing which can make your day delightful and optimistic. 

There are more than 260 quotes and you can read one quote a day to keep yourself positive.

" Trying and failing feels worse when it occurs but it makes the taste of imminent victory sweeter when it comes"

Isn't this the best quote for motivating anyone?.

Well, just like this, there are several quotes in the book, which you can share with your friends or dear ones, just to cheer them up.

The language used by the author is very easy to comprehend. If you look closely, the cover of the book itself is very motivating and attractive.

I would gladly recommend this to the people out there. The book is quite handy also so you can carry it while going somewhere.

Keeping in mind all the points, I'd give this book 5 stars.

Get your copy from Amazon



 

No comments:

Post a Comment